Wednesday, March 24, 2010

spring time!



It's been fairly low-key around here as we go about our day to day... we were away last weekend up in Saratoga Springs, NY for a wedding (and Miles traveled well) but otherwise we've mostly been hanging around the house.... mostly this entails me chasing Miles around all day as he crawls about the apartment (mostly it's a bee-line to Isha's water bowl... splash splash splash). It's thankfully been getting nice and warm and sunny lately which makes for a lot of play time outdoors and letting the fresh air in while we're indoors.

Some scenes from the playground:

Miles didn't love the swings as much as I hoped; in fact he seemed rather bored. Classic Miles, whenever we do something exciting, he let's us know he thinks it's a total snooze-fest. oh well, maybe better results next time...

Isha and Miles continue to hang out, and Isha has also become a jungle gym. The two were just hanging out, checking out the scenes outside..... shortly before Miles slipped on the blanket I laid out (because he was pulling at the wires underneath) and bonked his head on the edge of sliding door. doh.


I'm sure we'll have more to post soon. Miles just got his new Radio Flyer Wagon Walker (aftter the PT eval of course) and Aaron just put it together.... so I'm sure we'll have more videos (and bumps and bruises) to post soon...


1 comment:

BEO said...

It took Sam a couple tries to get into the swings, so I'm sure that Miles will be loving them, too, very soon. Also, I love his hat