Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How could I forget???.... the TOOTH!

How could I have forgotten to document Miles's first tooth emergence?!! After two and a half months of drooling, biting, chewing... we discovered a tooth breaking through the gums last week. Just right before I was going to work (on the 14th), Miles's was doing his usual chewing/biting on some toy when he began to cry... CRY. This was not so unusual except that when I picked him up, he continued to cry (hard)... that's of course when i stuck my finger in his mouth and felt it! ...those little ridges just coming out of the gum... and... prying his little mouth open, a glimpse! of a little crack through the gum on the bottom left... SUCCESS! our first tooth! ... and now we wait for it to fully emerge.... aaaaand of course for the rest to come in.

No comments: